Marking Systems for on-site, on-demand, permanent sample tube, vial or plate labeling
A compact, SBS formatted, fully automated laser labeling system designed to etch permanent sample identification markings directly on plastic and glass labware using either a CO2 or fiberoptic laser.
Benefits of the Lasercode 1000®
- Reduces data transfer and label application errors, especially when samples are handled at multiple sites
- Makes permanent sample identification possible on small labware where there is no room for adhesive labels
- Enables vital information such as dates, contents, experimental conditions, etc. to be etched on containers to meet clinical study needs
- No consumables such as ink/labels/ribbon necessary
- Saves laboratories with high throughput needs both time and money
Features of the Lasercode 1000®
Utilizes virtually any etchable surface on small vials. The LaserCode 1000® can automatically locate patch edges and rotate the microtube to maximize the etchable surface area.
- Available with either a CO2 or Fiber Optic laser - based on application requirements
- Etch any type of code and or text from your network files – LIMS compatible
- Associate pre-labeled factory 2D codes with the etched information applied by the LaserCode 1000® in your lab
- Etch sample ID's on both plastic and glass labware
- 384 SBS formatted samples per hour in a compact design that saves valuable bench space in your lab
- Tower feed system available on a custom basis
- IQ, OQ, PQ documentation available
- Dedicated 20 amp circuit
- Air Pressure: Regulated, with a normal operating pressure of 80 PSI; minimum operating pressure of 40 PSI
- Exhaust: One in-house 3" (76mm) connection capable of 150 CFM. If an external exhaust system is used, needs a carbon filter capable of filtering small particles
- Cooling: Air-cooled, ambient operating range of 50° - 95°F (10°-35°C)
For pre-clinical applications, all collection tubes can be permanently etched prior to collection. Laser adjustment also allows for laser etching samples taken from LN2 storage. Systems can be customized for extensive LIMS compatibility.