BioBanking and Biorepository Vial/Container Management
TWD TradeWinds offers the following services to support biobanking/biorepository operations:
- TradeWinds' PermaBond™ Technology for cryovials and polypropylene tubes provides for permanent 1D/2D barcodes and text on tubes and cryovials.
- Text and barcodes are labeled or laser etched on the sample container.
- Racks can also be labeled or laser etched.
- On-Demand and overnight services are available
- Laser Code 1000 Systems for on-demand laser etching – interface to current freezer management software
- TWD’s SuperBond™ Technology for applying adhesive labels to polypropylene tubes provides for enhanced adhesive performance. Labels are preprinted.
Pre-Clinical and Clinical Trials Sample Management
TWD TradeWinds currently manages shipments of sample collection kits (assembled on-demand or pre-assembled for scheduled delivery) as well as sample collection tubes and cryovials to over 120 different sites worldwide using PermaBond and SuperBond Technologies. In addition TWD provides:
- Pre-clinical, clinical, and longitudinal study sample collection tubes and kits
- On demand laser-etching including specified text, e.g., Time, Date, Time Pt., and Tech
- LaserCode 1000 System for automated on-site, on-demand laser etching of SBS formatted tubes and cryovials
- SmartLabeler Systems for semi-automated on-site, on-demand printing of individual samples and other size containers and microplates
- Kitting – sample collection kits are assembled to specifications, sequence packaged and shipped on-demand or by schedule. Replacement kits for lost kits are shipped same day
- Inventory storage – kitting materials and collection tubes are stored by TWD
Compound Management Products and Services
PermaBond™ Ceramic Barcode Labeling Technology
- Ceramic barcode permanently annealed to the glass – technology eliminates pinholes and bubbles
- Eliminates robot malfunction due to adhesive label failure
- Ceramic 1D or 1D/2D barcoded high recovery vials for Permanent Sample Storage
- DURA HR vials - quality screened, durable, high recovery vials with 1.5mm thick walls.
- Shipment/logistics services and inventory storage provided
- On demand barcoding and labeling with overnight shipments provided
- Pre-tare weighing services
SuperBond™ Barcode Adhesive Labeling Technology - unrivaled bonding quality
- Disposable DURA HR high recovery vials with SuperBond chemical resistant adhesive labels
- High throughput labeling for high volume needs reduces costs
- Superior bonded label eliminates/reduces potential for automation failure
- All inventory storage, shipment and logistics are managed
- Volume purchase pricing benefits