Marking system for on-site, on-demand, permanent sample tube, vial, or plate labeling
A compact, SBS formatted, fully automated laser labeling system designed to etch permanent sample identification markings using either a CO2 or fiberoptic laser.
- Makes permanent sample identification possible on small labware where there is no room for adhesive labels
- Enables vital information such as dates, contents, experimental conditions, etc. to be etched on containers to meet clinical study needs
- No consumables such as ink/labels/ribbon necessary
- LIMS compatible
- Etch sample ID’s on both plastic and glass labware
- 384 SBS formatted samples per hour
Apply custom, on-demand labels directly onto your labware to increase lab efficiency and achieve better label adhesion.
A compact and versatile labeling system designed to print and place your adhesive labels directly on plastic and glass labware at the touch of a button.
Eliminates hand/glove contact with adhesive to maintain adhesion quality
- Retains exact label placement position every time
- Applies label with uniform pressure to prevent labels peeling away from labware over time
- Saves laboratories both time and money when compared to hand-applying adhesive labels
- Small size – 14″ w x 10″ d x 12″ h
- Auto-adjusts to different tube diameters
- Labels tube sizes ranging from 0.5mL plastic minitubes to 50mL conical
- Easily adjustable label placement height
- Custom label sizes available