Biologix cell culture flasks are designed to be easy to handle and to minimize the risk of contamination during use. Additionally, special treatment of the interior surfaces of the flasks enhances cell adhesion.
- Constructed of high quality medical grade polystyrene
- DNase, RNase, and human DNA free
- Cell culture surface area of 25 cm², 75 cm², or 175 cm²
- Plug cap flasks are suitable for cell and tissue culture under sealed conditions, completely isolating the culture from the outside environment
- Hydrophobic filter cap flasks are suitable for open culture conditions. Caps contain a hydrophobic membrane with a pore size of 0.22 micrometers, which effectively prevents cross-contamination while meeting the requirements for gas exchange in cell and tissue culture
- Short, wide, angled neck design for easy access