ThermaBond Sample Identification on Plastic and Glass Labware
ThermaBond represents a significant improvement over previous direct printing sample identification methods on the market. Thermabond can be applied to an existing white writing patch or directly on either plastic or glass labware.
- Fast and cost-effective way to permanently barcode labware.
- Especially suitable for small labware, such as mini-tubes and cryovials.
- No need for a patch on labware, which will save money.
- No added diameter to hinder placement in racks and no peel-off to worry about.
- 1D, 2D, Custom
- The marking can be digitally formatted to meet specific needs.
High Contrast and Automation Friendly
- Compatible with all automated handling devices and racks that can hold the original labware.
- White print ribbon used to print directly onto blank labware.
- Black print ribbon used to print onto existing white patch.
- Thermal transfer printing ensures superior bond to labware.
- This type of labeling is temperature compatible from room temperature to -196°C, water/sonication, centrifugation, autoclaving, etc.
- Chemically Resistant.