UVBond Sample Identification on Plastic and Glass Labware
UVBond represents a cost-effective, high contrast, alternative to LaserMark and other direct printing sample identification methods.
- Fast and cost-effective way to permanently barcode labware.
- Especially suitable for larger labware, such as Plates and Freezer Boxes, with large flat surfaces.
- No added diameter to hinder placement in racks and no peel-off to worry about.
- 2D Barcode only.
- Also capable of printing Text and Graphics directly onto labware.
High Contrast and Automation Friendly
- Compatible with all automated handling devices and racks that can hold the original labware.
- Black Ink used to print onto existing white patch for excellent readability.
- Ink is cured using Ultra-Violet light. Once cured:
- This type of labeling is temperature compatible from room temperature to -196°C, water/sonication, centrifugation, autoclaving.
- Ink is chemically resistant.