Permanent Ceramic Labels Applied to Laboratory Glassware
PermaBond Ceramic ID Technology eliminates problems encountered by other labeling technologies. PermaBond was developed to permanently bond sample identifications directly onto glass labware.
- Provides high contrast and universally readable barcodes.
- TWD’s proprietary labeling process eliminates pinholes and fuses the ceramic to the glassware.
- The fused ceramic is impervious to all laboratory handling and storage conditions.
- Compatible with concentrated acids/bases, temperature extremes, and abrasion.
- Fused ceramic is automation friendly, thin, rack friendly, and non-interfering.
- Compatible with all automated handling devices.
PSID’s are resistant to:
- Solvents, Caustics
- Temperature Extremes and Scratches
- Can be used in Water Baths, Sonicators, Vacuum Dryers and Centrifuges
Variety of Labware
- Vials, Test Tubes, Microscope Slides, Etc.
Multiple Labeling Positions
- Side, Top, Bottom, Partial and Full Wrap-Around
Various Labware Sizes
- Including Very Small Labware, Such As Micro-tubes
- Multiple Lines of Text/Sequence/Artwork/Designs
High Contrast and Universally Readable Barcodes
- Suitable for High Throughput Automation